Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) is seeking a Deputy Program Manager in Marion, MA, to support the MK 48 Torpedo Programs. This role will be primarily responsible for assisting the MK 48 G&C Program Manager in overseeing the cost, schedule and technical execution of the program, as well as serving as a backup to the Program Manager. The Deputy Program Manager will work closely with the Program Team to ensure business objectives, contract requirements, financial targets, quality specifications, scheduled delivery dates, and customer requirements are achieved.
Key responsibilities include:
* Collect and analyze program metrics, primarily EVMS, with the program team
* Prepare, participate in, and present at Program Management Reviews and Program Status Reviews.
* Work closely with the torpedo production and engineering teams to align objectives for long term success.
* Monitor program cost, schedule, and performance in addition to identifying risks/opportunities and mitigation/capture plans.
* Support proposal preparation, development of statement of work/objectives, and development of budgets. Participate in the review of contract changes.
* Establish and maintain milestones and monitor program adherence to master plans and schedules.
* Ensure timely completion of planned CDRL and program deliveries.
* Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers, colleagues, teammates and subcontractors
* PM, DPM, EPM or MPM experience leading, planning and executing programs
* Practical experience with Program Performance Management (PPM) / Earned Value Management (EVM) as a Certified CAM and/or PM, DPM, EPM, MPM or IPT Lead
* Experience developing detailed plans/schedules in support of technical/production requirements
* Experience leading and driving program teams and technical/production efforts to completion.
* Experience leading diverse cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
* Experience presenting and conveying focused messages to program leadership and external customers.