Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work.
We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has a need for System Design and Innovation Program Consultants located in Washington, DC
The Program Support Consultant shall perform the following:
* Help architect solutions that can be leveraged in multiple OPDIVs. Included in this task is technology evaluation and testing.
* Develop Innovation Strategic Plan. Work with SDI to create a long term strategic plan for identifying and implementing solutions that serve end users, not just security requirements.
* Support the client's response to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) continuous diagnostic monitoring (CDM), as well as the CDM Working Group
* Support the implementation of Office of Management and OMB Memorandum
* Implement the findings in the Continuous Monitoring Architecture Roadmap
* Help develop the database mapping existing solutions in the OPDIVs to their critical control, as well as contract.
* OpDiv engagement to identify centers of excellence and areas of improvement. .
* Development of standards based upon client needs for enterprise solutions.
* Work with OpDivs to normalize tools and processes as well as determine common configuration standards and guides.
* Assist with the drafting of business cases and implementation plans for Proof of Concepts and Pilots. Included in this support is developing security packages needed
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related degree, or equivalent job experience.
* 5+ years of experience in Security solution architecture, design, and implementation across all computer platforms.
* 7+ years of experience in Security technology implementation and troubleshooting across all computer platforms
* 7+ or more years required of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
* GIAC and ISC2 certifications such as CISSP are highly preferred.
* PMP desired
* Experience and hands-on working knowledge with a variety of security technologies and processes including but not limited to Firewall, VPN, SEIM, IDS/IPS, HIDS, malware analysis and protection, content filtering, logical access controls, data loss prevention, content filtering technologies, application firewalls, vulnerability scanners, forensics software, and security incident response.
* Understanding of Cloud solution best practices and integration techniques
* Good understanding of Risk and Compliance framework, regulatory compliance (Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and PCI-DSS)
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex environment
* Solid understanding of standard business processes including Change Management, Problem Management, Work Prioritization, Quality Assurance, and Continuous Improvement best practices, etc.
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories