The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Program Controls Manager (PCM) will be responsible for the following:
Provides the main point of contact for Clients CSO (Combined Sewer Overflow) Program project management team with regards to program cost and schedule management, monitoring and reporting. In overseeing the Program Project Controls functions, the PCM will assure that the project control staff will perform as an integrated team continuously throughout the project's lifecycle. Responsibilities include assuring that the controls functions integrate as required with the Client's overall project controls requirements (i.e. WBS/CBS, cost and scheduling management and reporting requirements, cash flow projections, etc.); assure best industry practices are employed, procedures developed and provide direction and procedures in developing an integrated project controls team and promote disciplined project control throughout the program organization (i.e. cost, risk & scheduling controls); Determines the flow of information from the Clients Cost System to the CSO Program Controls System and monitors the implementation of the of the CSO Program Controls System (these two are in final stages of development). Provides QA/QC of cost and schedule data. The Project Controls Manager, who reports directly to the Client's Project Executive, directs the efforts of the project controls program and project controls staff which will include, at minimum, in the following functional areas:
* Project Controls Coordination/Reporting Lead ‐ provides support the Project Controls team to review and QA/QC of cost and schedule reporting and produce special reports for the management team. (Has been assumed by Program Controls Manager)
* Change Management Lead - Updates/maintain Change Management Log for integration in the Cost reporting system. Attends change management meetings and documents meeting discussions.
* Cost Engineer - Updates actual cost information and works with PM's to perform ETC's, EAC's, cash flow projections. Monitors changes and budget transfers. Monitors contingency and reserve budgets. Provide budget data to Project Controls for Planned Value reporting. Attends change management and risk management meetings.
* Program Scheduler - Performs schedule management/maintenance of Cost-Loaded P-^ Program master schedule. Works with PM to perform schedule updates and develop reports. Provides Planned Value information to Cost Engineering for Cash Flow reporting.
* Risk Manager - Manages risk management processes including monthly, quarterly, and Bi-annual Risk Register and risk model updates and leads Risk Workshop functions/simulations
* Cost Estimator - Perform independent cost estimates of design deliverables.
* 5 years Similar role on Large CIP Infrastructure Programs (over $300M)
* Demonstrated experience working with and managing blended teams in a One project/One team environment.
* Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, project management, or related technical field.
* 15 years of progressive project controls experience with increasing responsibility.
* Experience with, and appreciation for the sensitivities associated with a collocated work environment is desired.
* Must have strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and within the client organization.
* Proficiency with MS Excel & Project and Primavera P6
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs Engineering is a provider of technical, consulting, and scientific services for the government and private sector.