Program Control Analyst
Req #: 219344
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
CACI is seeking an Program Control Analyst, will be responsible for the performance of Genesis technical support projects or tasks in accordance with contract requirements, and appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines.
Provides support resources for the performance of project management/administrative support and coordination to a complex contract or project task(s). This may include travel planning, project coordination and other administrative tasks.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Responsible for tracking annual fiscal plans and monthly updates, payroll/personnel processing, maintenance and reporting, contract and service administration.
* Able to maintain contract budgets, prepares contract-billing, estimates materials, equipment, production costs and delivery schedules.
* Assists in implementation of program schedules.
* Coordinates with the COR/ACOR on contract requirements and concerns as needed.
* Available to deploy to other countries and/or theaters to perform quick reaction technical support to US forces worldwide military contingency missions and requirements in potentially hazardous work environments.
* Able to perform all duties to ensure timely, courteous and quality support to INSCOM or other customers/affiliates.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Top Secret (TS) security clearance with Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility.
* Requires associates degree (in a technical fields or business administration) or equivalent, and two to four years of related technical project support experience including administrative and financial tasks.
* Skilled with Microsoft Office applications to maintain spreadsheets, create program documents or develop power point presentations.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.