Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS) is seeking a highly motivated Senior Program Analyst to support U.S. Army G-3/5/7 operations, strategy, planning, readiness, mobilization, force management, and force protection initiatives. Join our dynamic and talented G-3/5/7 support team that enjoys a professionally rewarding experience working on complex and challenging solutions that enhance our national security.
* Supports policy, guidance, and plans development and analyses
* Authors information papers, white papers, and decision papers
* Supports assessments of technologies and systems
* Develops courses of action and recommendations
* Supports DoD 5000-based acquisition activities
* Performs requirements analysis
* Maintains Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
* Support the planning, coordination, and development of the Army Campaign Plan (ACP), including information from Campaign Planning Handbook AY19, Army Strategic Planning Guidance, and the Joint Publication (JP) 5-00.1 (Joint Doctrine for Campaign Planning)
* Edit/draft weekly updates to the ACP process, which requires working knowledge of the most current Army Strategy, Army Vision, and National Defense Strategy
Clearance and Certifications
* Active DoD TS/SCI clearance
* Either a Masters degree with 10+ years of prior military experience (Army is preferred), or a Bachelors degree with 5 years of direct G-3/5/7 staff experience
* Working knowledge of the most current National Defense Strategy (NDS), National Military Strategy (NMS), Defense Planning Guidance (DPG) and The Army Plan (TAP)
* Familiar with the Army's Warfighting Functions
* Working knowledge of MS Office tools, including Word, Excel, Adobe, Power Point and Exchange
* Can think critically and apply analytical methodologies to raw data to present clear and precise recommendations
* Clearly articulates analysis verbally and in writing
* Experience working independently to solve problems quickly and completely as well as working collaboratively in a team environment.
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.