Qualis Corporation is seeking senior Program Analysts to support the Project Manager Terrestrial Sensors (PM TS) Product Manager (PdM) Electro-Optic / Infrared (EO/IR) Payloads and PdM Force Protection System (FPS). PdM EO/IR and PdM FPS develop, field, and sustain persistent surveillance systems that enhance intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, target acquisition, force protection, and physical security capabilities, enabling rapid situational understanding and integrated operations for United States (US) Warfighters in the US Central Command (CENTCOM), Pacific Command (PACOM), Africa Command (AFRICOM), European Command (EUCOM) Areas of Responsibility (AORs) and other locations as required.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for the administration of processes and analytical support associated with the Acquisition and Procurement Life Cycle Management.
* Acts for the System Acquisition Manager (SAM) in his/her absence; exercising full authority to make decisions within guidelines established by him/her.
* Provides fiscal/acquisition support to the program office.
* Identify and prioritize short/long-term funding requirements; provide input to obligation plans, Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCEs), R-Forms, P-forms, C-Forms, the Long Range Research and Development Plan (LRRDP) and Program Objective Memorandum (POM).
* Prepare impact statements in response to proposed decrements.
* Formulate acquisition program objectives, plans, milestone schedules and analyzed resource requirements.
* Satisfy ACAT reporting requirements to include Selected Acquisition Report (SAR), Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (DAES), and Monthly Acquisition Program Reports (MAPRs) as required.
* Utilize Contract Performance Reports (CPRs); identify potential/actual issues and coordinated with the contractor to ensure the corrective action plan is in place.
* Develop cost/schedule performance analysis.
* Participate in the development of Acquisition Requirements Packages (ARPs). Provide input to the ARP.
* Assist the government in the development of acquisition program documentation, to include but not limited to, the Acquisition Strategy, Acquisition Plan, Acquisition Program Baseline, Test & Evaluation Master Plan.
* Analyze, interpret, and implement statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
* Determine data requirements for analysis and devises appropriate method to obtain information from automated systems, reports and surveys.
* Develop and maintain the appropriate databases for management information.
* Assist with development of cost/budget plans, Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), performance plans, strategic program plans program benchmarks, assess program standards and procedures, analyze for effectiveness, recommend appropriate changes, and conduct actual execution for the program.
* Perform comparative analyses and develop reports and briefings for the Chain of Command.
* Monitor and review metrics and historical performance of program contracts.
* Assist in the consolidation of budget data on the program.
* Verify accuracy of budget execution on the program.
* Monitor Government Contracting organization performance.
* Coordinate timely completion of all programmatic documents.
* Coordinate external/internal meetings and represent the program in those meetings, conferences and study groups
* Verify accuracy of budget execution on the program with Program Lead and Business Management team.
* Participate in monthly tracking, evaluation, and reporting of program financials, POM, ACAT reviews, and other tasks as assigned.
* Prepare MIPRs and PWDs to facilitate contracting activities for the product teams.
* Monitor supplier performance via participation in cross-functional IPTs.
* Prepare memoranda as needed to document programmatic events related to execution. Participate in the analysis and documentation of programmatic risk.
* Participate in the formulation of Acquisition Strategy as a member of a cross-functional product team and contractual requirements packages to include but not limited to Performance Work Statements (PWS), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), Quality Assurance Plans (QASP), Acquisition Plans (AP) and Justification and Approvals (J&A).
* Support various additional tasks and projects of necessity at the discretion of the PL/APM/DPM/PM.
* Recommends process improvements to streamline administrative efforts.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor Degree - Business or Accounting
* A minimum twelve (12) years experience managing government programs is required of which one (1) year must be supervisory.
* Four (4) additional years of related experience will substitute for bachelors degree.
* Active Secret Security Clearance requried.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify