General Dynamics Information Technology - Federal Civilian Division is currently looking a Senior Acquisition Analyst in the area of medical product development to join our team to support the Department of Army. This position is based in Ft. Detrick - Frederick, Maryland.
The Senior Acquisition Analyst will use expert level knowledge of Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS); Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE); and DoD 5000 processes, including acquisition streamlining initiatives, to support strategic analysis and acquisition planning for the Army and DHA ACAT III and ACAT IV medical programs. This position will support the following task areas:
* Conduct analysis of policy and guidance to identify impacts and opportunities related to the medical acquisition programs.
* Support the development of technology transition strategies, integrated risk assessments, and tailored acquisition strategies, acknowledging the unique aspects of medical product development.
* Develop and improve processes for acquisition planning, milestone and documentation preparation, and reporting.
* Assist project management offices in development of tailored acquisition strategies, preparation of milestone documentation, and briefings.
* Support development of templates and checklists for acquisition processes.
* Bachelors' Degree in related discipline, Masters preferred.
* Over 15 years' experience and in-depth knowledge of the DoD acquisition process, the DoD 5000.01-02, and extensive project management skills.
* Expert level knowledge of Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS); Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE); and DoD 5000 processes
* Public Trust required
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.