* Assist Software Engineers with designing, coding, testing and debugging software in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Works from detailed specifications within a limited scope. Majority of time will generally be spent coding.
* Assist and participate in testing efforts. Testing assignments are within a defined area.
* Support, maintain and document software functionality.
* Participate in general knowledge/technology transfer with assigned team which are typically in the form of team meetings or informal updates. This includes documenting work for knowledge transfer and developing a solid knowledge base in specific areas.
* Working with more experienced team members, participate in team meetings with product owners/business partners to learn the process of defining requirements and software design.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
* BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline.
* This is an entry level position in the Software Engineering job family
* Specific course work/projects, related volunteer work experience a plus
* Able to evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques, processes and criteria in preparation of deliverables
* Willing to assist team members in areas of: manual testing, test automation, build improvements
* Customer oriented: meet individual commitments, work with the team to achieve team commitments, complete tasks in a timely manner, willing to help
* Ability to focus on and solve problems, but with a willingness to ask for help when needed
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic provides information intelligence to identify and manage growth opportunities, manage business performance and risk.