* Assist Software Engineers with designing, coding, testing and debugging software in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Works from detailed specifications within a limited scope. Majority of time will generally be spent coding.
* Assist and participate in testing efforts. Testing assignments are within a defined area.
* Support, maintain and document software functionality.
* Participate in general knowledge/technology transfer with assigned team which are typically in the form of team meetings or informal updates. This includes documenting work for knowledge transfer and developing a solid knowledge base in specific areas.
* Working with more experienced team members, participate in team meetings with product owners/business partners to learn the process of defining requirements and software design.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
* BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline.
* This is an entry level position in the Software Engineering job family
* Specific course work/projects, related volunteer work experience a plus
* Able to evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques, processes and criteria in preparation of deliverables
* Willing to assist team members in areas of: manual testing, test automation, build improvements
* Customer oriented: meet individual commitments, work with the team to achieve team commitments, complete tasks in a timely manner, willing to help
* Ability to focus on and solve problems, but with a willingness to ask for help when needed
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.