This position can work remotely anywhere in the United States. The preferred location is the Frisco, TX or Lake Mary, FL office.
What does a great Professional Services Technical Consultant, Sr, do?
You will work with one of the most widely known, cutting edge enterprise content management (ECM) applications available today, specifically for our Financial Services clients. You will play a foundational role, serving as a subject matter expert (SME) for our Customers, as well as a key bridge to our Program Management, Product Management and Development teams within the Financial & Risk Management Solutions, ECM line of business. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will serve as the key member of the delivery team. You will help design and manage our datacenter hosted ECM solutions. You will also interact with the Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Go To Market teams and regularly interact with clients and prospects.
As a Professional Services Technical Consultant, Sr, you can look forward to:
* Assisting Program Managers and other team members to elicit, validate and prioritize client technical requirements with regards to operating platform and equipment.
* Confirming technical and business objective requirements with our clients.
* In conjunction with Installation Consultants / Analysts and Project Managers, presenting and negotiating the design of the proposed solution with the client.
* In conjunction with Installation Consultants / Analysts and Project Managers, presenting and negotiating the design of the proposed solution with Data Center Operations.
* Serving as the primary client interface from a technical perspective.
* Serving as Consultant/Technical SME, engaging with the Client team to ensure requirements are understood and that software is being implemented/configured to meet the business requirements.
* Advising clients on security matters, performance considerations and overall integration between the client and our datacenter.
* Creating and maintaining representative test environment for the ECM project team.
* Installing configured solution or assisting installation process onsite with client.
* Troubleshooting all technical issues through the life of the project.
* Creating and delivering client-facing implementation report/documentation detailing installation steps carried out.
* Providing assistance to resolve technically related implementation-specific defects that come through Support.
* Being a liaison with members of Development to provide input and to receive continual training.
* Producing new ideas, approaches or insights; creating innovative product solutions or designs; producing a range of solutions to problems.
* Focusing on customer needs and satisfaction; setting high standards for quality and quantity; monitoring and maintaining quality and productivity.
* Completing documentation, which may include various analysis and design specification documents. Ensuring documents are technically accurate, timely, and client orientated.
* Keeping up to date with competitor information, tools, best practices and market trends; identifying business opportunities for the organization.
* Supporting sales activities, which would include contributions and organization to demos, RFI, RFP, and Proof of Concept projects.
You're the kind of person who:
Has a solid background with ECM technology and the related infrastructure stack. You are seeking an opportunity to work with OnBase. You are passionate about the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment supporting one of the most widely known, cutting edge enterprise content management (ECM) applications available today.
Required qualifications for consideration:
* Minimum 5 years of experience with ECM (Enterprise Content Management) technology and terminology
* Proficiency with IIS configuration and troubleshooting; preferably virtualized, load balanced and multi-tenant configurations
* Proficient in writing Batch Files, SQL Queries and related Syntax
* Experience in software problem identification and resolution as well as relational database administration experience using SQL 2012 or higher
* Ability to travel an average of 25% (up to maximum of 50% during peak times)
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
* BA/BS Degree in Finance or technical field
* Hyland Software/OnBase Certification: OCI - OnBase Certified Installer (past or present certification)
* Hyland software Onbase certifications: OCWE, OCWV, OCSE, OCAPI
* Exposure to infrastructure concepts around storage, networking and virtualization
Learn more about us.
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today - financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role, you will be aligned to our Financial & Risk Management solutions business (FRMS). Our solutions help financial institutions optimize their use of and return on capital by making risk actionable and transparent within their organizations. Solutions are offered in multiple delivery modes including software products, customer-funded development, alliance services, consulting, ASP and hosted services.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.