Job Title: Professional Services Manager
Division: Sales & Client Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Location: New York City (preferred)
Begin a New Career with a Purpose at Sterling
We're a fast-moving world leader in cloud-based background screening and identity services. Our clients use our services to create safer workplaces, build trusted brands and protect vulnerable populations. We are financially thriving, investing in growth and grounded in authenticity. If you are motivated and passionate, you will love working here. Apply today!
About the role:
As Professional Services Manager, you have end-to-end ownership of Sterling's enterprise client on-boarding experience across an extensive product suite. You will work cross functionally with Sales, Product, Technology, and Client Success to seamlessly integrate clients into our environment, delivering customer programs from concept through final implementation with a focus on value actualization & time to revenue.
This Is What You'll Do:
* Be the subject matter expert for our clients across Sterling platforms and products, partnering with internal stakeholders to successfully architect, implement, and manage client solutions
* Develop implementation project plans & quarterback delivery through the end-to-end life-cycle
* Navigate complex issues, both technical and non-technical, and use sound judgment and data to make decisions that are best for our clients
* Lead scoping, documentation, & translation of client implementation requirements and provide simple, actionable guidance to help customers execute alongside you
* Understand individual customer's needs, & tailor engagement style & tactics for best fit
* Champion successful customer outcomes and innovate ways to improve our customer implementation processes
This Is What We're Looking For:
* Requires 8+ years of project management experience supporting enterprise, B2B tech enabled/SaaS solutions, ideally within HCM or background services industry
* Demonstrated expertise in SaaS environments focused on optimizing client integrations and achieving high levels of client satisfaction
* Superior motivational capabilities & people skills that inspire clients and drives collaboration across multiple layers of an organization
* Excellent presentation and communication skills that deliver clear messages and create positive and impactfull experiences for clients
* Strong technical background; you won't code, but you'll lead pre & post production testing, software configuration strategies & design web service integrations with leading ATS applications
* 4-year degree in technical or related field, Post Grad Degree in technical field or MBA a plus
* PMP and/or CSM certification a strong plus
How Can I Grow Within Sterling?
After honing and mastering your role, the growth opportunities are endless! Once eligible you can apply internally for new opportunities where you will begin to build your career. If you like growing, competing, and succeeding, then come join our growing team.
Our mission is to provide the foundation of trust and safety our clients need to create great environments for their most essential resource, people. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe.
We have the most accurate and fastest background checks, easy to use applications, monitoring services, fingerprinting, and biometrics. Being a tech-enabled services company allows us to use technology to power the simplification of our business models. We use automation to power our fulfillment process and we modernize and unify our user experience so that it is consistent and fluid across devices and operating systems.
Most importantly, we make decisions and live by our values:
* It's All About People
* The Client is Always in the Room
* Deliver Results: They Matter
* Start with Trust and Prove It Everyday
Why You Should Join:
You'll Grow. Make an Impact. Build Community.
* You will have the freedom to create and grow professionally, individually and as a culture
* GREAT Paid Time Off with donations program
* Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
* Generous benefits including medical, dental, vision and more only sweeten the experience
* Health Club Discount
* 401k with MATCH
* Company Vacation House
* Flexible Work Schedules
* Philanthropic Opportunities
In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working and we think you will too.
Check out our current job openings: http://www.sterlingcheck.com/About/Careers
Equal Employment Opportunities at Sterling Talent Solutions
Sterling is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions), gender identity and expression, age, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Sterling is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment individuals regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions), gender identity and expression, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, military service and genetic information; and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.