1. Ensure customer and partner teams success in building applications and services on the AWS platform by utilizing customer facing skills and technical background to drive discussion with senior leaders regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management, and risk mitigation.
2. Collaborate with customers and partner teams to address specific security and compliance challenges, and implement and migrate customer solutions and workloads onto AWS.
3. Analyze complex distributed production deployments and recommend ways to optimize performance and/or automate processes by managing continuous integration servers, utilizing monitoring and testing tools.
4. Assist in the migration of existing applications and the development of new applications using AWS services, working with engineering, support, and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
5. Own and drive projects and engagements involving architecture, design, development, and implementation of Amazon's utility computing web services.
6. Define technical and project strategies, document best practices, and consult and provide analytical insight on product improvement/development and feature innovation for cloud-based web services and platforms based on scalability, performance, availability, and cost.
7. Approximately 50% domestic travel.
8. Telecommuting benefits available.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.