Geography open - Remote worker
BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting maintains a broad, expanding portfolio of consulting, deployment, and training offerings designed to advance our customers' mobility goals.
We are in search of an experienced mobility consultant to join our world class Enterprise Consulting team. The ideal candidate will work directly with our enterprise customers, to architect and design thorough deployments of our enterprise software platform, based on mastery of product architecture and functionality, required infrastructure, secure mobility and enterprise mobility solutions, combined with engineering best practices. The successful candidate will be focused on innovative services opportunities to deliver the highest return on BlackBerry's customers' mobility investments.
The candidate must be proficient with designing complex, multi-data center solutions, and installing and configuring server-based software that utilizes relational databases, application services, advanced networking and routing technologies. The person filling this role must also be proficient in the ability to build and maintain strong technical and business relationships that enhance the execution of the BlackBerry product deployment.
* Designing the full lifecycle of the BlackBerry product deployments for global enterprise customers
* Supporting Sales teams with high-level architecture recommendations during pre-sales process
* Serving as the subject matter expert to customers and BlackBerry consultants on optimal BlackBerry deployment, products and configurations in unique and sophisticated customer environments
* Developing and presenting comprehensive analysis and documentation of the customer's current state of operations, and recommendations for optimal deployment state
* Collaborating with Engineering and Product Management and New Product Introduction (NPI) teams on emerging products and technologies
* Ensuring that Technical Support cases opened during Enterprise Consulting engagements include complete descriptions of problem statements, to ensure efficient hand-off to Support teams
* Mentoring BlackBerry consulting teams on architecture and design best practices
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Proven Technical Sales or Sales Engineering experience.
* Customer facing or SI consulting experience with the ability translate technical requirements into palatable business language.
* Proven experience with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
* Experience of Red Hat Enterprise Linux an advantage.
* Strong knowledge and technical competence in messaging architecture, MS Exchange 2010 and later. Experience of Lotus Domino an advantage
* Ability to demonstrate strong experience in networking (particularly knowledge routers, switches, and firewalls), security products (firewalls, anti-virus, intrusion detection, content security, and anti-spam technologies), internet application platform technology, database and analytical related technologies.
* In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience in at least one of the following areas of specialization: VPN's, Security, Remote/Local Access, WAN, or Wireless (relevant to assignment).
* Recent Administrative and/or implementation experience with BlackBerry or comparable Enterprise Mobility Management solutions is highly desirable
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Project is essential
* Experience with comprehensive Enterprise Software deployment for clients an advantage as is any experience working with integration solutions, and software API's
* The successful candidate will need to be a quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques who has strong verbal and written communication skills, customer service and accounts management experience and the ability to interact with a diverse set of clients over the phone and in person.
* Business English and/or French, German, Dutch.
* Willingness to travel 40-50% of the time.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Be proactive in understanding internal and customer business challenges and ability to 'think outside the box'
* Take total ownership of issues and drive them to closure, maintaining accountability to customer
* Current Secret or equivalent US Department of Defense (DoD) or US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) clearance
* Excellent time management and ability to multi task across variety of projects and priorities
* Spanish or French speaking a bonus perk
* Experience with mobile application development methodologies
* BSc Engineering or Computer Science and/or comparable industry experience
* Desirable - MCSE, CCNA, CISSP certified
Job Family Group Name:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: