Professional Services Consultant - Identity and Adaptive Access Management
The Right Candidate
The right candidate reacts and adjusts quickly to changing conditions, and comes up with practical ideas and solutions for dealing with obstacles. She/he will show confidence, be comfortable with independent action, take initiative, have a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions. Her/his style is purposeful, directed at getting things done efficiently. She/he craves competition, strives to learn and look for challenges, and creatively and effectively resolves issues with confidence and determination.
The position's responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The ability to be flexible, show responsibility, be responsive, and manage expectations are crucial for this role.
SecureAuth, the innovation leader in adaptive access, identity, and authentication, currently has openings for technically gifted individuals with strong customer facing skills to be a part of our growing professional services engineering team.
Dynamically deploying, troubleshooting, providing consultancy the SecureAuth Solution to our valued customers in person or remotely, you will strive to earn trusted status - architecting / deploying enterprise and consumer access management solutions and delivering to successful completions.
In doing so, you will own the technical SecureAuth IdP solution deployment / Integration process.
* Will be assigned to large SecureAuth IdP software installation integration projects.
* Will be assigned to internal projects.
* Implementation and customer interaction will be the key part of the job.
* Perform hands on configuration and troubleshooting of the SecureAuth IdP.
* Work directly with Professional Services team in post-sales activities.
* Be a key part of the Professional Services team and assisting to solve key technical issues to complete the SecureAuth IdP integrations.
* Will document the technical issues and the solutions.
* Assist in documenting the ongoing new Integration guides (web, SaaS, VPN,..)
Working closely with prospects and customers, the SecureAuth development team, and other cross functional SecureAuth teams to provide feedback for enhancing the product, you will have an incredible opportunity to build strong, lasting relationships and help shape the future of the identity and access management industry.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
* Effective and efficient problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written
* Very Detail oriented.
* Tasks must be completed quickly and correctly.
* Team orientation as required.
* Work within established standards and procedures.
* Technical focus with flexibility toward social endeavors.
* Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
* IIS 7.5 and 8 and Web Server SSL Certificates
* Active Directory. LDAP Structure and Objects/ Object Attributes / Rights delegation
* Solid understanding of Forest and Domains / Kerberos authentication
* Database (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle, ASPNETDB, etc). Scripting, Connecting to a Database, Stored procedures
* Networking and troubleshooting
* Security Zones, Firewalls, major TCP / UDP Ports
* Solid understanding of Domain Naming Systems
* VPN Gateways (e.g. Cisco ASA, Juniper SSL VPN, Citrix Access Gateway, F5, SonicWALL , etc.). Understanding of VPNs and relevant authentication components, procedures and protocols (LDAP, RADIUS, X509 Certificates, SAML)
* VPN troubleshooting and ability to learn new VPN technologies.
* Load Balancers (e.g. F5 BIG IP, Citrix NetScaler). Basic Understanding load-balancers, web sessioning and be able to troubleshoot issues involving the same.
* Understanding of Private Key infrastructures (PKI)
* Understanding of Virtual Infrastructure (VMware and Hyper-V)
* Understanding of Cloud service offerings
* Mobile Apps on different platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, etc.)
* Experience with SAML, WS-Federation, OpenID Connect, and OAuth 2.0.
SecureAuth will train qualified candidates, who lack all technical qualifications listed above, but fit our "right" candidate profile.
* SecureAuth was recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work in Orange County" in 2015
* An incredible work environment - fun, casual, fast-paced environment with lots of ping pong and pool
* Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
* Flexible paid time off
Don't see the right job? Complete our General Application to be considered for future positions.
Powered by Avionté