WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today's overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe's transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will report to the Services Team Lead. Your main goals will be to work hands-on with the WalkMe product by manually testing and creating WalkMe implementations on websites and platforms. Your performance will depend on your ability to create and enhance WalkMe solutions sets for our clients based on their needs and for the best quality product.
What You'll Own
* Upon completion of WalkMe Builder Bootcamp you become a WalkMe building expert and able to create solutions using the entire suite of WalkMe applications
* Collaborate with WalkMe account managers to onboard new customers and maintain existing builds
* Understand customer challenges to create solutions with WalkMe
* Customer calls and internal project review with team-members
* Gather business/technical requirements through interview and analysis
* Comments and updates internal knowledge base articles
* Solution signed off on by team lead before go live and according to project schedule
* Communicate any roadblocks and provides valuable resolutions
* Customize user experience and design with WalkMe solutions
What You'll Need to Succeed
* An undergraduate degree
* You excel at goal and result-oriented tasks.
* You have a natural excitement for technologies and explaining technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise architects, developers and management.
* You want the opportunity to make a positive impact and accomplish more in a close-knit and growing startup.
* You enjoy collaborating with (and learning from) experts in engineering, support, sales and marketing.
What You'll Love About Us!
* Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
* Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
* Series F startup with $40 million raised in our last round
* Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today's best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
* Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.