The Professional, Website Developer/Designer will have direct responsibility for the design, development and evolution of our enterprise website to deliver a modern, engaging and dynamic customer experiences. This role will implement website best-practices as he/she works with team leaders, stakeholders, designers, and developers to provide a bridge between website design and technical implementation. This role will need to proactively develop design solutions that enhance the customer experience and our corporate online presence.
* Design and develop user interfaces, new customer-facing features, themes, templates, landing pages and other online digital layouts.
* Proactively lead site design to enhance and optimize website content and UX with ability to design for responsive, mobile, and cross-device users.
* Lead website consolidation efforts by coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure requirements and needs are met prior to launch.
* Gather, refine and execute website specifications and requirements based on technical and functional needs.
* Understand, implement and refine website analytics.
* Identify opportunities and design challenges and provides solutions via wireframes and mockups.
* Maintain graphic standards and consistent branding throughout our digital presence.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 5+ years of marketing experience, specifically digital development.
* Strong understanding and experience using UX/UI principles, with the ability to apply them in both graphic design and front-end coding.
* Experience with PHP and database driven content management systems.
* Experience implementing website analytics such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, WebTrends and other marketing technology systems.
* Highly accurate with strong attention to detail; high degree of quality orientation; maintains internal and external data integrity, security and confidentiality.
* Strong written/verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively and proactively communicate with a team, stakeholders and internal clients. Strong command of grammar and proofreading skills.
* Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, ability to deliver solid and consistent results and bring assignments to successful completion. Strong organization and prioritization skills.
* Entrepreneurial mindset and skills; self-driven, self-motivated, accountable, strong leadership.
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.