This role will provide dedicated major incident management, communication, and escalation. Under the major incident management scope this manager will drive the resolution of all major incidents ensuring they are resolved as soon as possible. The major incident manager will be empowered to request IT teams to back out changes, restart applications/hardware, and engage vendors. In addition, the major incident manager will initiate the major incident bridge call, ensure the right resources are engaged, and create the Major Incident Review (MIR) for distribution to executive management post incident. Under the communication scope the major incident manager will manage the Technology Alert process ensuring message content is consistent, timely, business friendly, and contains relevant details making the audience more informed. In addition, this manager will collaborate with multiple lines of business and IT application teams to understand the impact of our major applications and environments in order to achieve more meaningful communication. Under the escalation scope the major incident manager will establish a hierarchical escalation model for major incidents and other categories to be determined ensuring the appropriate IT management verticals are made aware of incidents involving their teams at designated intervals.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* 2 or more years of relevant incident or crisis management experience
* 2 or more years of experience working within a command center environment with demonstrated record of success and increasing responsibility
* 2 or more years of IT operations experience
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal in order to communicate with executive level management
* Demonstrate exceptional leadership ability in order to drive outages to resolution
* Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills in order to handle multiple tasks while under pressure
* Experience working with ITIL best practices for Incident, Problem, and Change
* Ability to work in a virtual team environment across time zones
* 4 or more years of relevant incident or crisis management experience
* 4 or more years of experience working within a command center environment with demonstrated record of success and increasing responsibility
* 4 or more years of IT Operations experience
* ITIL v3 Foundation or higher (Practitioner, Intermediate, etc.) certification
* Experience with a consolidated ITSM system
* Associates or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field or equivalent experience
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.