A great place to work!Zelle® Closed 2018 with 433-million transactions and $119-Billion in payments and more than a hundred Community Banks and Credit Unions joining the Network® in the year's final quarter.Come and join the most Innovative FinTech company in Arizona.
The Delivery Manager is responsible for the day to day performance of assigned platforms, including appropriate changes or modifications to ensure required performance is maintained. Position serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned applications in the areas of production, client implementation support, and overall platform requirements.
* Oversees platform architecture requirements and recommends changes to ensure adequate performance requirements are satisfied.
* As a member of Delivery, the position works closely with the Production Control Analysts and Technology Operations in day-to-day support functions and with others as necessary to ensure successful new client implementations.
* Participates in platform projects to ensure reliability, scalability, functionality, capacity, and performance requirements are not adversely impacted.
* Performs user acceptance testing (UAT) and deploys code into production
* Documents all new application functionality, including workflow diagrams, and assists in training Production Control Staff
* Works with the team to ensure that all documentation is accurate and up to date
* Serves as the point of escalation, for system issues prior to being assigned to Development.
* Provides day to day oversight of the systems and overall functionality and performance which includes recommendation of changes to the application environment(s).
* Responsible for taking immediate action to resolve critical issues and/or problems related to platform(s) and performance.
* Works under the direction of the Director of Delivery Management to ensure adherence to service level performance standards for all assigned platforms based on current system capabilities.
* Monitors and analyzes day to day performance of assigned platforms to ensure required performance is maintained.
* Works with Director Delivery Lead to maintain Disaster Recovery plans for all assigned applications
* Supports system enhancements that increase reliability, scalability, capacity, performance.
* Complies with all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained.
* May perform other duties as required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field or equivalent experience.
* Five plus years of knowledge and/or experience in development, project management, and requirements for systems performance and reliability.
* Knowledge and/or experience in financial institution operations related to assigned platform capabilities.
* Ability to analyze problems and review multiple alternate solutions including analysis of advantages and disadvantages and make decisions.
* Ability to relate business needs to system capabilities and to fully understand the role of the systems and impacts to the business.
* Advanced knowledge of platform architecture systems and requirements.
* Knowledge and/or experience with customer implementations is a plus.
* Effective leadership and the ability to manage multiple priorities
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Effective verbal and written communications skills.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Early Warning is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.