Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.
As a Production Engineering and Automation team member in Commercial Banking Technology, you will be working in a dynamic Production Engineering team working to create, maintain and improve Automation, Deployment, Monitoring, Performance and Capacity management tools and practices. You will also develop software solutions and use/connect off the shelf tools to solve production operations problems. Having hands on development experience is a must.
* Develop and maintain Service Level Objectives, Service Level Indicator, and Error Budgets
* Develop software to automate manual operational tasks
* Analyze patterns of production incidents, develop permanent remediation plans, and implement automation to prevent future incidents from occurring through software engineering.
* Support teams in running, maintaining and improving the service against established Service Level Objectives by applying software engineering principles.
* Responsible for the tools, solutions and deployment to ensure availability, performance, change management, monitoring, and capacity management of services meets SLO/SLIs
* Engage with the production support and development team throughout the life-cycle to help build for reliability.
* Strong Communication and presentation skills with management, lateral and staff.
* Be able to split efforts between manual operational work and engineering work.
This role requires a wide variety of qualifications including:
* BS in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent relevant work experience. * 3-5 years of experience working in Application Development or Operations * Strong technical background supporting firm wide products. * Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience in the use of DevOps tools (i.e. Bit bucket, Jenkins, Jules, Automated deployment tools) with CICD capabilities and Agile practices * Strong monitoring background with log analytics (Splunk), Syntehtic Transaction Monitoring (e.g. Apica) and Application Performance Monitoring tools (e.g. AppDynamics) * Automation experience with Ansible play books and programming / scripting languages like Java, Perl, Python or PowerShell Scripting and Ansible play book. * Production support background with strong emphasis on production change process and incident process will be a plus * Rest API scripting, data aggregation, and reporting utilizing Python or equivalent * Strong Cloud, Unix and Windows background * Experience in in J2EE/.NET, Apache, Tomcat, Messaging protocols MQ/QPID, XML, MQ/QPID * Extensive database experience * Knowledge of EMC/SAN, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Network Infrastructure, etc. * Strong communication and presentation skills with emphasis on executive communication * Knowledge of the overall business operating models and underlying technical architecture * Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly. Eagerness to learn new things. * Flexible with regard to working shifts; on-call & weekends; if needed
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.