Product Support Specialists act as the initial point of contact for clients. They provide telephone and help desk support, troubleshoot and test bugs, write internal support notes, train clients on all aspects of Symplicity systems, assist with Q.A., write product requirements, produce client training materials, and collaborate with other internal staff members. Their ultimate goal is to provide an outstanding level of customer service.
* Bachelors degree
* Detail oriented; problem solving skills
* Communication skills (verbal and written)
* Strong work ethic
* Outgoing, high energy, friendly personality
* Personal initiative, self-motivated
* Team player, cooperative, flexible
* Ethical business standards
* Help Desk Support: Provide answers to client questions via email and phone. Research feature requests and suggest workarounds when possible. Submit issues on clients' behalf that arise from phone conversations. Write clear support notes. Escalate issues as appropriate. Keep the Lead PSS advised of any critical issues. Collaborate/consult across teams as needed to resolve client issues and calls.
* Client Training: Provide training to clients on system modules, including one-on-one sessions, demos, walk-throughs, and public webinars. Conduct system utilization meetings with clients.
* Internal Training: Train new staff members on system functionality and act as a help resource for other support staff. Participate in ongoing internal training programs to maintain expected level of system knowledge to appropriately assist clients.
* Data Import: Perform imports of client data and set up auto import scripts for developers.
* New Client Implementations: Assist with new client deployments as needed.
* System Testing: Assist with QA and testing.
* Documentation: Help create and edit internal and client documents, wiki articles, cheat sheets, release notes, etc.
* Other: Projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
We are the market leader in employability solutions. We help companies find talent, we help Higher Ed bridge the skills gap and we help recent college graduates launch their careers. Used by over 30 million students worldwide, our comprehensive suite of products touches the full life cycle of a student. From admission to alumni engagement, Symplicity's products cover career services, advising, student conduct, campus life as well as housing & residence life. Symplicity is proud to be an equal and diverse Employer. EEO/AAP/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
Symplicity Corporation is a developer of SaaS-based software that enables institutions to streamline processes, improve outcomes and build relationships with their students and customers.