The Product Support Specialist maintains a dedicated focus on ensuring that customers are incredibly satisfied with AppNexus platform. They are the link between the Commercial and the Product and Engineering teams. The Product Specialist exhibits a deep product expertise, highly responsive, empathic, and professional communication, creative problem solving, effective coordination of internal resources, and superb prioritization skills. This role is perfect for someone who has a passion for the Internet or all things digital, customer service, solving complex problems, and who loves to learn and teach.
About the team:
The Services team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class company together. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the AppNexus platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them surpass their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients' businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
* Provide post-implementation product support to AppNexus customers
* Manage customer support cases, which includes verifying cases, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible; this may include periodic after-hours and weekend emergency on-call support
* Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting and resolving product issues
* Author, edit, publish and maintain an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions
* Share knowledge with Console Support team members
* 2-5 years of work experience
* Passionate about working in a fast-paced and fluid environment
* Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a collaborative team
* Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies. Knowledge of SQL, HTML, Python and/or data analysis preferred
Job ID 1932602 Date posted 06/26/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.