Product Support Analyst
Shiftgig is a workforce technology company focused on empowering people to find local employment opportunities that fit their lifestyles, schedules, and career objectives. The company's flagship software platform, Deploy, helps businesses do just that. With a flexible software-as-a-service model, Shiftgig enables leading companies of all sizes with flexible talent pools to retain, optimize, and redeploy their workforce. To learn more about how Shiftgig is transforming the way people work, visit www.shiftgig.com.
* Document, track and monitor support requests to provide prompt, accurate solutions to all customer requests and inquiries
* Identify, research and resolve technical and non-technical issues quickly and efficiently
* Assist in the software development process through collaboration with various teams across the organization.
* Organize issues reported, and evaluate issue type, causes, resolutions to constantly contribute ideas and suggestions for product optimization.
* Assist with user and product development
* Participate in user training, user feedback interview, workflow diagnosis and product design
* Work with QA and Developers to document and find solutions for reported defects
* Provide weekly updates on application/data issues
Desired Skills and Experience
* Eager to work as part of a team to resolve customer issues
* Ability to manage workload independently
* Strong technical, PC, and analytical skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required
* Strong customer service and multi-tasking skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Experience with SQL
* HRA - Health Reimbursement Account
* HSA - set up a Health Savings Account
* 90% Dental Coverage
* 100% Vision Care Coverage
* Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
* Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
* Parking and Transportation Spending Account
* 401(K) Retirement Plan
Shiftgig is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Connecting service industry people with funny and informative content, jobs, and each other.