This entry level position is a phone support for the Customer Support department. It requires a high level of customer service to our external customers such as Merchants, Resellers, and ISO's as well as our internal customers such as coworkers and managers. It is required to attend on the job trainings to learn the duties of the customer service department.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
* Attend customer service trainings on the products and services Forte provides. * Study and understand the products and services Forte provides. * Complete side by side training with other agents on incoming calls from customers * Basic understanding of 's CRM system and other required software * Gain a mid-level understanding of 's products, processes and procedures within first 6 - 12 months of employment * Meet minimum performance expectations provided by Supervisor and/or Director within first 90 days * Meet minimum expectations for quality standards within first 90 days * Consistently use soft skills on calls to ensure customer satisfaction * Consistently show positive progress in quality scores and performance audits * Accept incoming phone calls from external customers (such as Merchants, Resellers and ISO's) Transaction Research * Funding * Processing questions * Billing inquiries * Limit Increases * IP Address changes * Check Verify * Transaction research request * Payment processing request * ACH inquiries related to fees charged on bank statements * Provide guidance to merchants to assist with PCI compliance * Assisting with 's client's customer inquiries * Approval Letters * Other email related request not listed
* Provide basic level 1 tech support * Trouble-shooting software * Resetting passwords * Browser compatibility issues * Re-pop Settlement
* Distribute department specific request to the applicable departments * Act as a liaison between the customer and various departments of 's operations * Research assigned customer issues and follow up within in a timely manner. * Create trouble tickets to escalate customer issues and follow-up as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must have 1-2 years Customer Service experience * Associates degree in business is preferred. * Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel. * Must attend internal trainings on customer service issues as scheduled. * Must continually review updates on company products, both on-line and via manuals. * Must have commitment to quality and customer service. * Must have ability to work effectively under stressful working conditions. * Must be able to work well independently or in a team environment. * Must have ability to thrive in a fast paced, high energy work environment
* Must be able to communicate with internal and external customers in a clear, concise and understandable manner both verbally and in writing. * Must be able to communicate effectively under extreme pressure.
* Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills. * Must possess the ability to research issues and resolve customer's issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is able to work in a general office environment on an ongoing basis, working on personal computers and on the telephone for long periods of time. Employee may be called upon to interact verbally with customers face-to-face or on the telephone.
Moderate stress may occur at times when dealing with customer issues.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands and arms to handle, reach and feel, and talk or hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.