Nextdoor is a fast-growing social network based in San Francisco and backed by Silicon Valley's leading investors. We're empowering neighbors everywhere, to build strong local communities.
The Neighborhood Operations team at Nextdoor is looking for influencers who can effectively partner with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible product and customer support experience.
The Product Specialist is the bridge between Nextdoor Customer Experience team and our partners in Product, Marketing, and other business functions, focusing on agent/operational readiness, customer self-service, facilitating insights, and driving improvements to the customer and agent experience. Product Specialists are aligned by product areas and are deep subject matter experts, advocates for the customer/agent experience, data-driven influencers, and great communicators.
* Responsible for operational readiness - products knowledge, support process, help center, training, quality, etc.
* Work with customer support teams and end users to resolve escalated customer issues
* Deep dive to understand specific user pain points, gather supporting data, and influence engineering and product teams on relevant feature changes to improve the overall user experience.
* Responsible for creation and updates of relevant Help Center content (nextdoor.com/support) and self-service tooling to ensure customers who seek help will find resolution to the most frequently asked questions
* Leveraging multiple data sources to provide data-driven analysis and recommendations.
* 2+ years experience in a product specialist/product support field or similar, relevant customer support work
* 1+ years of experience troubleshooting on Android, Windows and/or iOS mobile operating systems
* 2+ years in Customer Support developing training and documentation for end-users and support representatives
* Experience with SQL and routine querying, a plus
* Experience with Jira ticketing platform
* Ability to analyze and synthesize data from a wide variety of sources
* Experience with cross functional collaboration and negotiation
* Strong communication, critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
* Flexible and can deal effectively with changes in priorities or ambiguity
* Entrepreneurial mindset (self-motivated, tenacious, resourceful, no handbook necessary)
* 100% company-paid health insurance premiums (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your dependents
* Paid vacation and company holidays
* Free catered dinners Monday through Thursday and catered lunch on Wednesdays
* Monthly gym stipend
* One time cell phone & headphone stipend
* Annual learning and development stipend
* Two paid volunteer days off
* Pre-tax commuter benefits
* Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks and candy
* La Marzocco espresso machine with Blue Bottle coffee
* Health FSA
* 401K plan
Nextdoor is a social network that enables members to communicate with neighbors.