About Herbalife Nutrition
Herbalife Nutrition is a global nutrition company whose purpose is to make the world healthier and happier. We have been on a mission for nutrition - changing people's lives with great nutrition products & programs - since 1980. Together with our Herbalife Nutrition independent distributors, we are committed to providing solutions to the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity, an aging population, skyrocketing public healthcare costs and a rise in entrepreneurs of all ages. Herbalife Nutrition offers high-quality, science-backed products, most of which are produced in Company-operated facilities, one-on-one coaching with an Herbalife Nutrition independent distributor, and a supportive community approach that inspires customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Herbalife Nutrition's targeted nutrition, weight-management, energy and fitness and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated distributors in more than 90 countries.
Through our corporate social responsibility efforts, Herbalife Nutrition supports the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation (HNF) and its Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need. Herbalife Nutrition is also proud to sponsor more than 190 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy, and numerous Olympic teams.
Herbalife has over 8,000 employees worldwide, and our shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with net sales of approximately $4.4 billion in 2017. To learn more, visit Herbalife.com or IAmHerbalife.com.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Product Owner will be responsible for the continuous success and evolution of our new Nutrition Club App. One of our most successful operating models requires the best application to work with; this person will be the person responsible for the direction of this tool within the US market. This person will be the linchpin between product-creation teams (including disciplines like digital, analytics, and operations) and business. He or she will be a key decision maker who guides the product roadmap, and represents the voice of our Independent Distributors. The Product Owner will understand the latest practices in customer research, design thinking, business strategy, and technical architecture, and consolidate it in a final product while making critical decisions that influence key stakeholders. This person must be able to absorb bite-size content, review the latest industry thinking and embrace "nudge" techniques for real-time behavior change.
* Drive the ability of HN Connect to leverage predictive analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning to help Independent Distributors identify opportunities
* Act as the subject matter expert on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and predictive analytics
* Identify Key Insights on the usage patterns of HN Connect to inform strategic opportunities for developing the platform to best serve the Independent Distributors needs
* Partner with Analytics to provide data driven solutions to the opportunities identified by predictive analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning
* Assist the Product Manager, Dashboards in identifying HNconnect Roadmap
* Participate in HN Connect Change Management Process to ensure best practice
* Lead product conception, design, and strategy
* Ensure the final product is functional and meets customer expectations
* Communicate product benefits to the public
* Facilitate process mapping, feature mapping w/ Personas, gap analysis, data flow to help assess business implications of feature, tool, or platform
* Define test, sprint and increment outcomes for the team
* Demonstrated understanding of predictive analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning
* Demonstrated understanding of data technology systems, especially Salesforce Analytics and Einstein
* Ability to write effective user stories with clear acceptance criteria focused on business value and small enough to be complete w/in an iteration
* Business strategy
* Strong technical acumen to understand technical system needs, architectural requirements and constraints
* Strong communication, influencing, and facilitation skills at all levels of the organization
* Excellent leadership skills, problem resolution abilities, and good judgment
* Proficient in defining MVPs and prototypes of varying fidelity based on project requirements
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Ability to travel up to 20% domestically and internationally
* 5+ years of related experience with at least:
* 3+ years of experience within the Analytics / Business intelligence (BI) domain, and
* 2+ years of experience using predictive analytics, artificial intelligence and/or machine learning
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and/or or related field or equivalent practical experience
* 5+ years of additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
* Advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
* Bilingual (English - Spanish)
* Experience in a startup
Herbalife develops and sells nutrition solutions internationally.