What you'll be doing...
As a Product Security Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic Verizon cybersecurity team with a mission to identify and minimize probable frequency and magnitude of future loss of confidentiality, integrity, availability and accountability of service to our Federal and Department of Defense Clients. In this key position as a Product Security Analyst, you will be an integral part of the risk management team within the Federal Security Management organization.
* Support sales and product teams to ensure security requirements are identified and defined with in the Security Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) as part of the design of solutions and new product.
* Supports system and data categorization.
* Identify control standard to be applied.
* Support product teams in implementing security compliance requirements.
* Manage risk the authorization process.
Candidate must be able to pass extensive background investigation for security clearance as a condition of employment.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Math, or Engineering or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with NIST SP 800-37 Rev 1.
* Knowledge of enterprise risk management and security champion model, NIST and other federal control requirements.
* Eligibility to obtain a government issued security clearance.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* CISSP, CISM or similar certifications and credentials.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.