* Job: 20193-MMCC * Location: US-MA-Natick * Department: Business Applications and Tools
The Product Owner will work closely with our business partners in two key areas:
* To define and implement our Learning and Development Technology strategy * To partner in the management of our Workday technical platform and people integrations.
In your role, you will ensure that the solutions implemented optimize our investment in our selected technologies. These currently include Cornerstone, Workday, and custom developed solutions. Your role will span all aspects of the software development lifecycle and include working alongside our business and development teams in a highly collaborative Agile environment where every individual's input is valued.
Manage the Cornerstone LMS system:
* Understand MathWorks use cases and requirements * Evaluate and test new releases * Coordinate feature adoption among the various groups responsible for staff training and development * Research marketplace solutions for gaps in our learning technology and make recommendations based on MathWorks needs. * Provide end user support to troubleshoot issues and determine appropriate resolution * Act as the primary liaison to the vendor
Participate in the Workday Change and Release teams:
* Coordinate the review of weekly and semi-annual Workday feature releases. * Evaluate new platform level features to determine if they are a fit for MathWorks needs. Configure features for evaluation, testing, and implementation along with a larger team of Workday analysts. * Own functional requirements, testing, and monitoring for all people related integrations * Participate in the Workday community to share best practices and advocate for MathWorks feature requests * Work with developers to implement technical changes to integrations, reports, or custom built solutions. * Monitor and ensure ongoing feature adoption * Stay abreast of the current and future Workday feature set relevant to our organization, in addition to general industry IT trends, and set direction for team to adopt features
Own and drive the annual plan for project delivery
Project management of project work, including coordination of developer, business and QE staff
* A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience is required.
* 5+ years' experience as a systems analyst * 3+ years' experience with Workday * 3+ years' experience with Cornerstone or another Learning Management System * Experience with HR systems in a global environment with multiple integrations * Experience leading systems projects with technical staff
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
About The Mathworks
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.