Requisition ID: 212036
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Senior User Experience Design Specialist
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Upscale Commerce team is committed to deliver best-in-class and leading edge SaaS based commerce platform (products, apps, and microservices) designed to meet Retailers needs. We provide appealing commerce products combining software, configuration, and configurations with a rich user experience, integrating retailer emerging trends such as iOT and mobile applications for commerce experiences consumers and retailers.
The team is working in a lean Scrum-based agile mode designing, implementing, and releasing products as part of our SAP Upscale Commerce offerings. We are looking for experienced UI/UX design specialists with excellent business and technical skills and an aptitude for translating commerce requirements into UI/UX.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Work in accordance with agile development models (Scrum, LEAN)
* Works in several dedicated sprint team to support UIDs or UXAs for the sprint team. Responsible for UI delivery outcomes of assigned stories and iterative UI prototypes within a sprint.
* Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product sprint teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems of high complexity.
* Able to use design UX Tools (e.g., Sketch, Invision, etc)
* Able to explain all UX UCD processes and tools to others, and coach their use, including reviewing and editing, test scripts, use cases, and UI validation documents.
* Engaged in an active dialog with customer at the task level to elicit user stories/experiences on both the usability and functional scope.
* Transfers of stories and customer journeys definitions into complete UI designs for product of high complexity or that require free style UI's.
* Creates UI proposals where the interaction model must be unique for the data being presented.
* Creation of very high fidelity prototypes of sufficient completeness that they can be used for usability testing with formative testing methods.
* Creation of animations for communication of specific interaction details.
* Creation of product line specific guidelines.
* Develops proposals for UI patterns and building blocks to solve detailed interaction problems.
* Able to support the identification of actions, objects, status information and UI properties (e.g. Icons).
* Specify UI models for new UI behavior (e.g. auto layout)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Must be able to work both independently and within the scrum methodology
Strong knowledge of commerce products and commerce domain expertise
Strong knowledge of mobile web and mobile native UI/UX
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), good problem solving skills, ability to work with technical and non-technical staff
4+ years UI/UX experience for commercial products
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.