Autodesk is becoming a cloud company, and a cloud company is a data company. As Autodesk transitions to the cloud, our value comes from scaling cloud APIs and using data to personalize our products, build customer relationships, and provide powerful machine learning based features and services. The Autodesk Data Platform (ADP) is at the center of this transformation with the mission to deliver trusted data that powers our ability to understand and engage our customers.As ADP Product Owner for Autodesk Data Platform, you will closely work with our product managers and the engineering teams. A key responsibility is the up-front planning or "Discovery" phase of projects, assisting business stakeholders in clarifying objectives and requirements, mapping them to strategic business directions, and communicating them to necessary teams for technical solution.
This is an exciting opportunity to participate in the evolution of planning and discovery disciplines in a lean/agile environment and to contribute to an organization committed to continuous improvement.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
* Consult with project stakeholders to understand business drivers and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements
* Elicit, capture, analyze, refine and document business requirements and user stories
* Consult and advise on functionality, applicability, and usability of technology solutions to project requirements
* Lead robust, fast (through) inceptions (identify scope, solution and release plan)
* Own prioritized actionable backlogs
* Partner with Architects to drive the right solutions
* Balance business requirements with technical feasibility and sustainability
* Research and analyze industry trends and benchmarking information as they apply to the Autodesk business model and domain area needs
* Dissect high-level information into details and communicate details in a manner understood by relevant audiences
* Influence requirements and process to effectively utilize systems and applications without customization
* Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships
* Follow complete lifecycle of project benefit, including reporting back on adoption, business value and customer satisfaction post go-live
* Co-own Release Plans and communicate changes to stakeholders regularly
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with Business Management (or related field) or equivalent work experience required
* Master's degree preferred
* 4 Years of experience as a Product Owner working with Big Data Platform and AWS Services
* Experience in Sales, Marketing, Big Data, Analytics, Enterprise Data Management areas will be a big plus
* Agile software methodology experience also strongly recommended, and certification in Scrum Product Owner or related training would be a strong advantage
* Explicit business knowledge in software/High tech industry, emerging technologies focusing on cloud products, SaaS platforms, or Enterprise Applications
* Salesforce.com, Marketo, Qlikview, Big Data system experience all a plus
* Understanding of European Union, General Data Protection and Regulation (GDPR) is a plus
* Training or certification in Agile methodology, Scrum, Lean, or Kanban a plus
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.