Who We Seek:
* Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
* Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
* Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
* Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
* Program Execution - you will coordinate dependencies with other POs at Program Level.
* Inspect and Adapt - you will define and implement improvement stories that will increase the velocity and quality of the program. You will also lead the PI system demo and represent your team.
* Prepare and Participate in Program Increment (PI) Planning - you will be heavily involved in program backlog refinement and updating the team backlog accordingly. You will work with Product Managers to understand the business programs and feature requirements. You translate them to stories and provide the clarifications necessary to assist the team with their story estimates.
* Iteration Execution - you will maintain the team backlog (stories, defects, enablers) on an ongoing basis with input from Architects, Agile Release Teams, and other stakeholders. You will also do the prep work required for Iteration Planning. You will participate in the development of story acceptance criteria, draft them when feasible, and provide examples so that you can use those to accept stories.
* Understand enabler work - you will need to understand the scope of the upcoming enabler work and collaborate with Architects on decision-making and sequencing of the critical technological infrastructures which will enable new business functionality.
* You will participate in team demo and retrospective - you will review and accept stories after team demo and participate in the Iteration Retrospective.
* Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI in JPAS
* Experience with Agile software development.
* Experience in Windows 10 and Server 16 Desktop Environment
* Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people
* 3 -12 years of experience as a product owner, product manager, software developer, systems architect, or quality engineer.
* Experience investigating requirements and identifying dependencies across multiple teams and levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Creative and analytical approach to problem solving .
* A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
* Experience with scaled agile frameworks like SAFe
* Experience developing highly multithreaded, systems level applications.
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management , technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.