Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Based in our Denver, CO Home Office, this position will primarily focus on the ownership, support, and enhancement of assigned technologies within the Restaurant Technology environment. Activities include management of product backlogs, vendor relationships, and providing direction to a team of configuration specialists. This role will also be expected to provide a level of escalated support for assigned technologies. This role works collaboratively with cross-functional teams and outside vendors to ensure seamless restaurant execution and great Guest experiences.
* Effectively work with business stakeholders to understand needs.
* Provides direction to team of configuration specialists for changes needed in various systems
* Reviews, analyzes, and provides recommendations on system configuration and development requests. Always considers downstream impacts to other technical systems, data flow and overall impact to the business.
* Provides technical expertise and leads design efforts for system development requests while working closely with other teams within IT.
* Translates functional requirements to technical requirements and develops use/test cases for QA Team.
* Ownership of building and maintaining processes on configuration of Restaurant systems.
* Communicates complex technical issues/requests to non-technical audiences.
* Researches and stays current on release notes for system enhancements/upgrades.
* Looks for ways to improve current environment to achieve better system stability, performance, and infrastructure.
* Plans, organizes, coordinates, and communicates necessary system changes/updates before deploying into the QA and Production environments.
* Performs troubleshooting with appropriate Vendors and internal IT teams where required to resolve escalated technical system issues that arise.
* Works closely with IT Support Services and Engineering teams to ensure appropriate documentation for applicable enhancement releases and/or system changes. This includes updating appropriate Knowledge Base Articles and handoff of associated knowledge.
* Follows internal Change Control process.
* Ensures compliance with all IT security controls including but not limited to SOX, PCI-DSS rules and regulations.
* Considers all impacts to other Red Robin entities such as Red Robin Express, Canada, and Franchisees.
* Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred
* Other degrees/certifications/etc. or equivalent work experience around product/project management considered
* Experience supporting business facing applications
* 3+ years' experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment
* Experience with Product Management around restaurant products (POS, Online Ordering, Kiosk, Supply Chain, Labor, KDS, Table Management)
* Experience with NCR software suite (CFC/CMC/ATO/AMOB/NBO) preferred
* Experience with online ordering platforms (Monkey Media/OLO/Aloha Online) preferred
* Analytical thinking, excellent organization, a focused problem-solving mentality
* Ability to work within a fast-paced Team-based environment
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Displays strong attention to detail. Demonstrates effective planning and organization skills to meet the needs of the business
* Responds with a sense of urgency and quickly adjusts to shifting priorities
* Highly motivated, self-starter, completes tasks with minimal direction
* Knowledge of POS hardware including terminals, printers, and network equipment preferred
* Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
* Able to drive technical requests in a fast-paced process-oriented environment
* An ability to quickly adapt to new technology to ensure immediate support and serviceability.
* Fosters an environment of open communication and problem solving
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews is a chain of casual dining restaurants.