Meet Our Team:
No-code and low-code are all the craze. We at Pega have mastered these concepts for decades, providing cutting-edge solutions for some of the world's largest organizations and the most recognizable brands.
Imagine going from an idea to a fully functioning application in production that solves real business problems within a matter of a few weeks without writing any code. Applications that solve some of the most complex problems but presented in a quick and rich user experience. Our customers build their applications once, and it is our job "future proof" their investment through technology evolutions and production innovations.
That's a challenging set of expectations to meet. That's where you come in.
You will be joining is focused on solving complex problems for our customers in the areas of Digital Process Automation and Customer Engagement. By joining an analyst-recognized leader in the space, you will be the catalyst and focal point guiding a talented engineering teams building differentiated products, enabling our clients in their efforts to serve their customers.
In a short period, you will be guiding engineering teams building solutions using technologies such as React, Redux, and nodeJS in addition to our proprietary IP (our secret sauce). You will see these solutions in action at Pega, where we use our technology to power many parts of our business, and in the hands of our clients.
You will be exposed to a range of technologies such as natural language processing, adaptive and predictive AI, robotic desktop and process automation, chat-bots, and mobile technologies. You will be collaborating very closely with our design team and bringing our design system to life.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us define and deliver the next generation of the Pega Infinity platform, driving the no-code capabilities that enable our clients to build applications and rapidly deploy them in a matter of weeks. This is your chance to get hands-on with leading-edge technology and be the engagement point between the platform, our applications teams, and our customers. This is a unique opportunity to rapidly accelerate your career and interact with senior and executive management at a fast-paced and rapidly growing company.
What You'll Do at Pega:
* You'll use your imagination and creativity to identify solutions to pervasive customer needs and build features that are differentiated and compelling
* Work on a very innovative team that is driving company growth
* Review and adopt leading technologies (open source or otherwise) into the Pega Infinity platform
* You'll interact and influence key decision-makers in the business to buy into your vision
* Manage the priorities of one or more on-shore or off-shore engineering teams to implement your roadmap
* You'll collaborate with other parts of the business (documentation, training, services, solution consulting, other product managers) to build a robust support ecosystem around your product
Who You Are:
You are a Product Owner/Product Manager who is passionate about customer success, has a critical eye for detail, and is obsessed with delivering 'consumer-grade' experiences. You drive towards excellence and demand nothing short of excellence from those around you.
* You're looking to work within a culture that values urgency and teamwork in a collegial and supportive environment
* Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, and cross-functional environment.
* A blend of technological know-how and strategic vision
* A thought leader who expresses facts, thoughts, and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing, and organized manner
* You enjoy making decisions under pressure
* Empathetic and passionate about your products and customers/end-users
* An organized, effective communicator who can confidently present in front of clients and decision-makers
What You've Accomplished:
* Minimum of 3-5+ years of Product Management experience in business applications or no-code application development platforms
* Demonstrated success defining, launching and managing high quality 'customer-grade' applications
* Worked closely with front-end technologies such as React and Angular or have worked closely with front-end teams
* Understand and are opinionated on the front-end technology landscape
* Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience (as a Product Owner)
* Have an eye towards design and drive to find simple solutions to complex problems
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
* Hands-on front end development experience would be a plus
* Experience in managing remote development teams would be a bonus
Pega Offers You:
* Gartner and Forrester acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products in a massive emerging market
* Continuous learning and development opportunities
* An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
* Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 8554
Pegasystems is a company developing customer engagement and digital process automation software.