UnitedHealthcare, a UnitedHealth Group company, provides network-based health and well-being benefits and services for employers and consumers nationwide. We use our strength, diversity and innovation to improve the lives of the more than 16 million people who receive our unique blend of packages and programs. And our endless pursuit for excellence in everything we do extends to your career as well. Join us today for an inspired and purposeful mix of professional growth opportunities and personal rewards.
We're seeking a flexible self-starter with an investigative nature to fill a managerial role on our team. In this role you would enjoy tremendous opportunity for growth, as well as the chance to be a recognized subject-matter-expert on healthcare provider data.
* Provide business, operational and workflow expertise into provider related system enhancements for NDB, Provider Elastic Search, Provider Operational Decision Management, COSMOS, Facets and other systems, including use of this data by claim, clinical and customer care systems. This may include provider demographic data, contracts or pricing, capitation, provider selection or other types of provider data system enhancements.
* Illustrate demographic and contract configurations for provider data
* Demonstrate how different choices in system design changes or impacts data loading business process flows or claim accuracy
* Support system testing activities where warranted, as part of operational implementation of new processes or system changes as part of your team's role to verify accurate provider configuration
* Guide your team's creation or updates to provider data configuration related tools and documents, monitor these documents through the development and approval process as part of operational implementation
* Support reviews of training materials accuracy for projects your staff have the expertise on.
* Ensure cross functional business process design occurs including development of process diagrams
* Speak at national calls to present system changes or new processes to internal departments
* Make presentations to all levels of management
* Drive a diverse set of special projects to completion, identifying and engaging staff from impacted departments to create and implement solutions to issues
* Conducting ongoing evaluations and assessments to ensure team effectiveness and customer satisfaction, recommending / implementing modifications as necessary.
* Provide guidance to your team as they troubleshoot provider data issues associated with NDB, NICE, Facets, COSMOS or other systems which store provider data
* Directly supervises staff
* Facilitate the development of your team's technical, business and process knowledge
* 5 years of experience with healthcare provider data and its business usage
* 2 years of experience in project management successfully managing one or more major projects, which integrates multiple business areas or systems.
* 2 years of experience in presenting information in large project group meetings
* 1 year minimum of Agile experience
* Conceptual thinking capability
* Willingness to handle a variety of different types of project assignments vs. a fixed role/function
* Strong business partner focus.
* Demonstrated leadership to team and peers.
* Ability to prioritize in an environment of rapid change
* Detail oriented and exceptional analytic skills
* Solid organizational and interpersonal skills
* Self-starter; team player; quality minded; focused; committed; work independently
* Ability to mentor and educate staff
* Able to stay committed to long-term project goals
* Able to direct project outcome based on long term business objectives
* Intermediate MSWord, MSExcel, Visio and PowerPoint
* Ability to travel up to 25%
* Supervisory experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Microsoft Project
* NDB experience
* Operational tools development, policy and procedure or training documentation experience
* Facets, COSMOS, NICE systems experience
* Claim, customer service or claim resolution experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Product Manager, Telecommute