Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
What a Student Financials Product Manager does at Workday:
* Drives the cross functional application design that will transform the way institutions serve and satisfy their constituents. Expect a full featured system including:
* Student and parent self-service with an emphasis on mobile.
* Innovative financial aid features to support and automate the full aid cycle - from application through disbursement and reconciliation to support FSA programs, institutional aid, and graduate assistance.
* Comprehensive student account with robust charge and payment management, sponsor support, aging and collections, accounting, and reconciliation.
* Compliance processing and reporting.
* External integrations.
* Coordination and synchronization with Workday Financials and HCM.
* Analytic, trend, and insight reporting.
* Makes customers happy by combining functional and operational knowledge with application design.
* Collaborates by gathering, researching, strategizing, and prioritizing business requirements and presenting features to customers, development teams, prospects, partners, and analysts.
Can you answer YES to many of these questions?
* Do you have 5+ years college or university experience as a Student Financials deep practitioner (e.g., SF team lead, bursar or student finance director)?
* 5+ years experience with enterprise student systems such as PeopleSoft, Banner, Datatel, or other student systems?
* Experience working with Workday Financials or HCM?
* Expertise with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) standards in a higher education environment?
* Do you possess rampant excitement to be part of the team that is building the next generation student system?
* The ability to think analytically and explain complex business processes to a variety of audiences, from internal engineering to external customers?
Apply and see if you have what it takes to be part of the revolution of cloud based, user-friendly enterprise software systems being built for the future!
Our Product Managers gain in-depth knowledge of our applications, product development methodology, and processes through formal and informal training. We utilize an agile development framework. You will be the voice of the customer to ensure that the product you envision gets delivered. You will be the product champion and expert point of contact for implementation consultants, support desk, documentation, sales support, marketing, and product strategy and work effectively within and across these teams to also review, comment, target and follow-up on bug and enhancement requests.
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.