Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Oracle, we build products that transforms our customers' businesses. As product managers at Oracle, we represent our customers in the development organization. The product management team works closely with development and quality engineers to create and deliver solutions that make our customers successful.
As a senior product manager, you will help build the next generation travel and expenses solution. This includes designing all aspects of specific features and working closely with our engineering, quality control, release, and support organization to ensure delivery of an innovative solution and a positive product experience. Additionally, you will work to enhance the existing expenses application and perform quality review to deliver solutions with superior quality.
* Understand customer requirements and provide unique and innovative solutions to address them
* Design new product features and enhance existing features
* Author design documents and develop user interfaces
* Build and execute system tests and system test plans
* Review integration and regression test plans created by QA
* Work closely with engineering to build new and enhanced features
* Create external facing documentation for new and enhanced features
* Develop launch plans and create launch materials
* BS or MS in Computer Science or engineering or MBA.
* Minimum 7 years experience in product management with most recent experience in mobile applications, chatbots, natural language processing, machine learning, and use of REST services.
* Experience with user interface design
* Experience designing consumer based applications for mobile devices
* Experience with product management practices and agile methodology
* Prior experience in travel and expense management solutions is a plus
* Demonstrated ability to manage complex, cross functional projects and bring them to successful completion
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.