Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
ADP is hiring a Product Manager to join our Workforce Management Product Management group! We're looking for a creative problem solver with a passion for innovation and collaboration to join the ADP team. In this position you will be responsible for driving requirements and delivering innovative focused mobile & web solutions based on market analysis activities and direct feedback from clients. You will assist in product launch activities and provide ongoing market-facing support, predominately working in a fast-paced agile environment. You will apply your business and technology knowledge to ensure new product features support ADP's strategy and vision of Workforce Management, while solving for the needs of the market and existing clients. You will be an integral part of a working team that consists of other ADP Workforce Management Product team members, application architects, software engineers, business partners and stakeholders. It will be critical that you embrace product innovation, have an eye on a vision and strategy, while defining and managing a product backlog and sprint plan that aligns and meets the needs of business objectives and goals.
Join a dynamic team of product leaders located across ADP with an opportunity for mentoring, building strong product peer relationships and simply joining a great product management community.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
* Manage the product backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement), working day-to-day with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements, balance business needs with technical requirements, and recommend alternative technical approaches to meet product requirements when needed.
* Develop user stories and requirements while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs for our product.
* Own and develop business cases with measurable outcomes that translate product plans into tactical, actionable requirements for product development teams.
* Act as a user champion orchestrating product development and user experience (UX), with business stakeholders and align all development activities with business goals and priorities for your product area
* Manage execution of your product area from product definition and planning through production, release, and outcome measurement.
* Serve as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution.
* Support the Director Product Manager's strategy by articulating the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization and help coordinate and drive market research and competitive analysis to fully understand emerging business opportunities.
* Collaborate with marketing, sales and service on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
* Technical acumen to understand the data architecture and data exchange protocols such as APIs, Web Services, data streams, etc.
* Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams to accomplish project goals
* Capable of managing multiple stakeholders on the best course of action for the product
* Able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
* Preferable: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field plus three (3) years of related experience
* Preferable experience of working in a technology company with software development experience
* Prior experience conducting formal usability studies and developing web and mobile experiences for customers
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.