We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcare system works. As a Product Manager you will work closely with the Director of Product and the entire Ro team to build products for our members, physicians and pharmacy team.
Who are you? That's a great question. You're such an inquisitive person. You apply that same curious mindset to your work. You are relentlessly results-driven and you love measuring everything. But being analytical doesn't mean you build products that are utilitarian. You understand the business case of creating product experiences that are magical.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for empathizing with the problems and needs of your stakeholders better than anyone else and building software to solve them. While you are not expected to write code (even though we wouldn't be opposed to it) you need to have a deep technical understanding of the products you build.
At Ro, you will build technology to help people become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals, and power our increasingly complex operations and fulfillment logistics.
What You'll Do:
* Define product vision and strategy based on an in-depth understanding of our users, business, and industry
* Set KPIs and prioritize roadmaps to move the needle with cross-functional engineering, design, and ops teams
* Own the needs and problems of our stakeholders to deliver innovative, industry-transforming products
* Manage product execution to ship quality products - write specs, coordinate across teams, run A/B tests, and interview users
* Collaborate with designers and engineers to determine the best solutions
What You Bring to the Product Team:
* You have 3+ years of software product management experience in startup environments
* Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field
* You've shipped successful products, ideally across multiple platforms (web, iOS, Android)
* You have experience in a KPI-driven environment and have set successful goals
* You have cross-functional leadership skills and a user-centered design process
* You enjoy working with engineers and designers in an agile, fast-paced environment
* You care about improving the state of healthcare and have a personal connection to the space
* Experience with Looker and running complex database queries
* Software engineering experience
* Design / UX / prototyping experience
* Ability to laugh at bad jokes
* Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
* A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
* Health FSA
* Commuter benefits
* Unlimited PTO
* Gym benefits
* Maternity / paternity policy
* The cutest office dog you've ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company where doctors, pharmacists and engineers are working together to reinvent the way the healthcare system works. So it works better for everyone-providers and patients alike. We promise to make the complicated straightforward. The expensive affordable. And the frustrating delightful.
By tearing down the walls and bringing providers and patients together in one place, we're making it easier and more affordable for millions of people to get personalized treatment, get healthy and get back to living the lives they dream about.
Ro is backed by some of the best investors in the world. Our investors have also backed Warby Parker, Harry's, Stripe, Oscar, and PillPack.
Roman is a direct-to-consumer men's health company.