We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale-trillions of data points per day-providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Mobile team aims to provide application visibility and insights to anyone on-the-go. The Datadog platform is mission-critical for many of the best companies in the world (think Samsung, CapGemini, Asana, Deloitte, Peloton, Nasdaq). Software developers and ops engineers rely on us to keep their stacks and infrastructure running smoothly 24/7. They trust us to notify them in the middle of the night when trouble is looming.
* Own highly-visible, end-to-end components of new, rapidly growing applications
* Scope, spec, and design new features, working with executives, designers, and engineers
* Talk to highly technical customers about their monitoring, listen to their needs, and work with the team to solve their problems
* Grow to understand our users (software developers, ops engineers) deeply; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful
* Balance many factors (market, customers, team) to prioritize which work we do and which we defer
* Learn everything about monitoring (theory, applications, best practices) and pour it back into building a great product
* You have a proven track record of shipping successful projects as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS company
* You have strong attention to detail, and are passionate about delightful user experiences
* You're able to work both independently and in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
* You get things done and are motivated by the impact your actions have around you
* You have 2-4 years of prior product management experience
* You have 2-4 years of prior mobile application experience
* You have a background in UI/UX or data visualizations
* You've previously worked in infrastructure, and understand modern DevOps (e.g., on-call processes, CI/CD, cloudops, SRE)
* You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Datadog provides a SaaS-based monitoring platform for cloud applications used by enterprises.