Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
Job ID: 19WD32290
Do you enjoy being on the critical path for a major business transformation? Do you possess that rare ability to bring diverse stakeholders together to solve difficult, challenging problems? Do you enjoy working with products that have a direct, tangible impact on our world?
Autodesk is in the midst of a major transition to help our customers more easily access and utilize Autodesk's products so that they can design and make anything. Therefore, we need the best and brightest minds to help our customers navigate the journey with us. Your guidance will be critical in ensuring we can do so efficiently and at scale.
We're looking for a highly motivated and experienced product manager to join Subscriber Platform, Product Management team. This person will be a part of the software delivery product management team.
By understanding user personas and combining market analysis, end-user feedback, and software development knowledge - this person will establish a distinctive product vision, multi-year solution roadmap, and an effective engineering / cross-functional team partnership to deliver world-class solutions. This position is highly cross-functional - working closely with UX, Engineering and Business teams. To be successful in this role, you will need the ability to successfully manage cross-functional teams, influence without direct authority and speak to both business and technical teams. You must be able to work independently, have a history of successful product implementations and be results-driven. This person will have a solid understanding of process analysis, requirements gathering, systems design and subscription experience.
* Manage day today product management for the standard product delivery and installer framework
* Define roadmap and work closely with platform product manager & engineering
* Define user stories and successful definition of done criteria for each feature. Lead roadmap prioritization, regular backlog grooming, sprint planning and sprint demos
* Engage with cross functional teams to map dependencies and ensure the requirements are vetted with them
* Be a customer champion and ensure end to end user journey is frictionless
* Identify competitive offerings and assess their strengths and weaknesses
* Communicate clearly and effectively. Coordinate product release communications for your components. Define expectations for engineering and user experience teams and hold them accountable
* Relentlessly drive for continual product improvements and deliver results that exceed quality expectations
* Integrate usability studies, customer feedback, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance customers satisfaction
* Work closely with user experience and engineering teams to refine, test and build experiences
* Define, monitor and analyze metrics for features even before it goes into development
* Analyze the post launch performance metrics to ensure that the feature is delivering the impact as expected
* Experience with cloud software delivery, deployment and management technologies
* Experience with Software download, installation, deployment technologies
* Experience with agile development methodologies
* Prior experience in platform product management and architecture in a high growth environment
* Strong strategic thinking combined with results-driven, practical mind set
* Ability to simplify and articulate complex ideas
* Proven ability to deliver on commitments
* Able to "sell" changes internally and be a product evangelist
* Confidence to dive in and learn new solutions and processes without a lot of assistance
* Ability to cope with a fast-paced, changing environment
* Experience with MSIX, SCCM, JAMF is a plus
* BA/BS with at least5 years equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.