Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity.
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, technology is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash andchecks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career.
Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Product Manager will be a member of the Global Network Processing Gateway products team responsible for product management and support for the Visa Authorization and Single Message System (SMS) gateways to non-Visa networks (e.g. STAR, NYCE, Pulse, Mastercard/Maestro/Cirrus). The Authorization and SMS Gateways support transactions originated by merchants, acquirers and other third parties for authorization only and full financial POS debit, ATM and Push Payments and passing them to other non-Visa networks. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing enhancements to the gateway products, documenting and communicating the gateway functions, client interface, vendor management, and assisting with operational issues. The Product Manager is part of team of individuals who are responsible for delivering value to Visa acquirers and merchants that utilize VisaNet to support all their payment processing needs. The primary responsibilities of this position are to:
* Provide operational support and subject matter expertise on payment gateway processing and provide Product/Client consulting as needed.
* Provide support for exception processing for existing and new direct network connections.
* Provide support for Client Services on payment gateway processing.
* Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to execute Gateway product plans and strategies
* Support product P&L through PO management, invoice tracking and management oversight reporting.
* Assist with technical and business management liaison with external card payment networks.
* Ensure assigned Gateway Services remain in compliance with other network rules and pricing changes, manage network related changes, and enhance network compliance practices.
* Support new and emerging technologies for assigned Gateway Services such as EMV implementations and token processing.
* Assist with new client implementations and onboarding
* Produce and manage client communications of system changes and outages and provide support during and following outage/problem events.
* Maintain service documentation including pricing lists, reporting descriptors, Client Implementation Guides, etc.
* Work with Global Processing and various internal stakeholders to educate and inform on Gateway Services.
* This position may also work on broader Global Network Processing strategic assignments such as National Net Settlement deployments, Network Processing Connectivity Strategies, Faster Payment Initiatives, or others as assigned.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT :
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5-10% of the time.
* 5 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
* 5+ experience in card products and card network processing
* Knowledge of VisaNet services, debit cards and/or acquiring, client acquirer reconciliation and settlement processes, desired
* Experience in product/project management or product development in the financial services industry
* Candidate must be a creative thinker, solutions and results-oriented, and customer focused
* Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications, and excellent analytical discipline
* Ability to solve complex problems and follow solutions through to completion
* Ability to work cross functionally and influence team members
* Understanding of the client implementation processes (desired)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.