Product Manager - Applied Machine Learning
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
We are a team of software engineers and machine learning researchers dedicated to developing state-of-the-art AI capabilities to refine and transform Twitter's products.
What You'll Do:
You will work with our machine learning engineers, researchers, and modeling experts to gather insights and identify opportunities to improve Twitter for our users through AI. You will convey your vision through bold product roadmaps, which you will bring to our millions of users, working closely with other product leaders and software engineers, and building world class machine learning platform and products. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with product teams, leveraging machine learning to solve customer problems across all Twitter's products and businesses.
Who You Are:
You are a visionary fascinated by Twitter: the change it brings to the world in how we communicate and learn about what's happening, at each instant. You realize the unique challenges, and the importance, to bring the right content in front of our users, anywhere in the world at the scale and speed of Twitter. You are fascinated by the recent advances in ML, especially deep learning, and foresee the incredible potential that AI within Twitter can create. You have a practical experience in working with ML products, including defining ML problems, identifying data strategy, building ML MVP and scaling/productionalizing a prototype to full-scale production.
* Minimum of 3 years of product management experience.
* MS or PhD in machine learning or equivalent work experience
* Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred; a background in machine learning and its applications a plus.
* Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision.
* Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to manage multiple projects adding value to a diverse set of stakeholders. Strong analytical abilities is a must.
* You have a get stuff done attitude, have great positive energy.
* You are passionate about technology and can keep up with the latest.
* You've done this kind of thing before. You have a track record of launching exciting ML products.
* Thrive in fast-paced environments where the only constant is change.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Twitter is a social networking platform.