Looking for a global commerce leader where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you'll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you'll be part of a work culture that's been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact for people across the globe? We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay-does this sound like you? If so, we'd love to talk to you!
About the team:
The Core AI team is responsible for building innovative AI based services that help create magical, frictionless, personalized and trusted experiences for eBay's buyers and sellers. We focus on specialized areas of AI and Machine learning such as Computer Vision (CV), Machine Translation (MT) and Natural Language Processing (NLP). These are fundamental set of AI enablers for a variety of product specific use cases on the buy and sell side of our market place.
The Core AI team is looking for an ambitious and seasoned product manager with an entrepreneurial and innovation mindset (incubated products; pitched initiatives, secured investments; startup experience is a plus!).
This position will lead the vision, strategy and roadmap for Computer Vision, Machine Translation and NLP services in the Core AI domain.
We are looking for a PM that -
* is passionate about customer success, creating impact and takes pride in building awesome products!
* can work with ambiguity and complexity to collaboratively lead a cross-functional team (research, engineering, data, partners) geo-distributed team towards a unified strategy and execution roadmap
* has proven technical depth and expertise building at-scale services or platforms
* has launched AI, ML or data products, services or platforms
* has the ability to engage, lead and influence technical and business partners
* brings the human centric design thinking to innovation
* is a seasoned Product Manager (5+ years with proven progression and growth as a PM)
* has proven experience in software development methodologies
* has a grad/undergrad in CS or equivalent. MBA preferred
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn't just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay's Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
eBay is a company developing an online auction and e-commerce platform that enables people and businesses to buy and sell goods and services.