Design Group operates from 45+ offices in the US and India providing engineering, consulting, and technical services to the world's leading companies in the Food & Beverage, Life Sciences, Advanced Technology, Industrial, and other market sectors. Our 1500+ technical and engineering experts have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture, construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise technology, and other consulting services.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
The PLM Solution Architect partners with Design Group clients and works to define the technical requirements and models that generally guide all solution decisions for the business need. They play a key role in analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines the solution.
* Assists in the analysis, design, and development of a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state needs in the business.
* Provide technology leadership in evaluation and architecting systems that integrate with PLM such as ERP, MES and reporting applications.
* Ability to communicate clearly the direction an organization should take to avoid pitfalls in future implementations.
* Evaluate business requirements against PLM solution functionality, identify gaps, and define solution architectures.
* Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
* The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used to align business issues, business expectations and delivered solutions.
* Collaborates with internal teams to prospect, develop proposals and provide solutions.
* Motivated, results-oriented, and dynamic professional with more than 15 years of comprehensive experience in leading implementation, support, and development of PLM products across large enterprises.
* Experience in Product Development, Engineering Design, Quality and Manufacturing and someone who can quickly relate to the clients pain areas and understand their business perspectives.
* Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff.
* Strong understanding of Industry best practices to build implementation roadmap for clients.
* Experience in working with various departments within an organization, planning and providing technical leadership, ensuring that the solutions implemented meets the need of majority of the stakeholders.
* US national with ITAR clearance - to work on assignments for suppliers or companies related to US defense and military.
* The ideal candidate has solid understanding of all development methodologies: Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
* Experience with IoT, Digital Factory/Manufacturing, Industry 4.0 and big data analytics.
* Prefer that candidate resides in the US (Eastern, Central, South or Southeast Region).
* Willing and able to travel as necessary for project requirements to include but not be limited to: project installation and start-up activities, client meetings, company sponsored meetings, trainings, industry related seminars, forums, or conventions, etc.
* Approximately 50% travel requirement
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.