Snowflake is growing fast and we're scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We're passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We're also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake's culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Every organization in the world is a potential customer of Snowflake. Many already are. More will choose Snowflake because the work you do on the design team. Snowflake serves business users, analysts, data engineers, administrators, and others working with data.
Data enables businesses to make informed decisions. Product designers at Snowflake strive to understand the needs of current and potential customers so they can design products that enable them to work effectively. In turn, this enables their entire organization to work more rationally.
Design at Snowflake is evolving rapidly. This is an opportunity to help shape not just the future of our product, but of design as a function, process, and team as well.
* Own the experience of the product or feature you're designing from strategy through workflows to execution
* Understand the business case and users of your product to create aligned, effective products
* Work closely with engineers to build robust, highly polished interfaces
* Learn from your users and iterate
* Be a team player by sharing your knowledge and being open to feedback
* Team players
* Expressing ideas clearly through writing, mockups and prototypes
* Thinking big but working pragmatically
* Systems thinking
* A real passion for design
* Exacting standards
* Constantly striving to raise the bar
* Designers that can work in a fidelity beyond static mockups, whether that be prototypes, code, or something else entirely
* We're looking for experienced Product Designers with an appetite for diving in and continuing to push our product experiences forward. We always strive to improve our team's output, so that means having an eye for execution and an eye for process. You'll ship high quality features and products and refine how the process for how we get there as a team.
* We expect designers to have strong portfolios that reflect their process and speak to goals and outcomes of projects they've worked on. Designers that have worked at Consumer or SaaS companies are encouraged to apply, but we're open to designers from any background.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.