Redfin is looking for a Product Designer to join our team as we move into the next phases of our business. You will have an eye for simple, intuitive and elegant design and deliver innovative and groundbreaking designs that shape the future of our product(s). The Product Designer will report to the Product Design Manager and share ideas around your designs, product management, and partnering with our engineering team. Our goal is to successfully deliver user friendly, appealing and creative designs from concept to delivery in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment.
* Partner with product and engineering to identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys for Redfin's professional products
* Use data collected from research, user testing and market analysis to create truly user-centric designs
* Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across uses cases by creating process flows, wireframes, motion studies, prototypes, and high fidelity mock-ups
* Collaborate with engineering throughout the product development life-cycle to iterate on and deliver a user experience that meets the highest quality bar
* Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines, and style guides
* Use a variety of metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience
* Regularly present your work to senior leaders for review and feedback
* 2+ years of experience as a UX or interaction designer with demonstrable proficiency owning the design process from early stage ideation through high fidelity design to product ship
* Experience with Figma or Sketch
* A portfolio demonstrating your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful user-centered designs
* Strong communication and presentation skills that allow you to communicate and defend complex design ideas clearly and persuasively and influence peers and leaders
* An ability to have relentlessly high standards for design excellence within a lean, ship fast environment
* Fluency in UX, visual and interactive design best practices along with a strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
* Experience designing for iOS, Android and web along with a basic working knowledge of HTML, CSS and native mobile technologies
* You have a refined design aesthetic with good judgment and an eye for detail
* You are passionate about your craft, love the journey of discovery through iteration, and have relentlessly high standards
* You translate ambiguous requirements into simple, intuitive, and beautiful user experiences
* You use all kinds of data to understand user needs and solve complex problems
* You are a strong communicator with the ability to defend your designs to others while internalizing and responding to feedback.
* You are collaborative, have fun, and value a close-knit team setting
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Redfin is a company providing real estate search and brokerage services.