Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that supports people over their lifetime. As Rally Health founder and CEO Grant Verstandig says, "We get to do amazing work every day that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better."
The XD team is responsible for the user experience and interface design for the Rally digital platform (suite of web and mobile apps). These integrated apps allow a user to easily manage their day-to-day health and healthcare.
You will join an existing 8 person design team focused on creating large-scale innovative health and wellness management experiences. This application powers a customized/targeted experience for users across hundreds of large and small businesses, reaching millions of users around the globe. Your primary focus will be designing new features for and making enhancements to this content.
* Design and prototype easy-to-use, human-centric flows/experiences with the support of Senior Design staff.
* Influence product specifications and execute design work with a high level of polish.
* Ensure final mockups are pixel perfect prior to development handoff. (Annotations a must).
* Shepherd updates from inception to completion - from ideation, to design, to development,
* and QA to ensure a quality deliverable at launch.
* Ability to be flexible. You will be working with requirements that evolve often.
* Present your work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders
* Human-centric approach to designing products
* Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
* Strong information architecture & interaction design skills plus attention to detail.
* Experience developing wireframes and user flows.
* Highly Proficient in visual design
* Strong proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and a basic understanding of front-end development.
* Drive to push the application forward and innovate, always advocating for the end user
* 3+ years of professional web/application/UI experience. Preferably in a design team environment.
* BA or BFA in design or information architecture related field preferred, but not required
* Some travel might be required.
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America's diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Rally Health
Rally Health is a company providing personalized data-driven information and recommendations.