There is no hotter field right now than Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. DataRobot is at the forefront of this trend, having established market leadership in a category called Automated Machine Learning. We're Boston-based and we've raised $124M to fuel our expansive ambitions. We are growing quickly and need talented, motivated people to join the team. Our software helps organizations gain a competitive edge with AI. We've transformed how data science is done at the highest level, and we're looking to extend that disruption.
What you'll do
* Alongside the Product and Engineering groups, you'll apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize user needs, business goals, and technological realities
* You'll help to solve previously unsolved problems within a new, hot, and growing market
* You'll take fuzzy ideas and turn them into realizable visions through effective iteration and compelling communication with internal leaders, stakeholders, engineers, and customers
* You'll help drive the design process by leading design-oriented conversations, collecting feedback, and applying/influencing change
* You'll learn from functional groups with a vast array of backgrounds in data science, software engineering, product management, marketing, sales, and business
* You'll work with cutting-edge technology, world-class teammates, and learn how organizations are using their data across nearly every vertical
* You'll apply your design experience to help build team-focused processes that boost productivity, reduce waste, improve communication, and aid in our ability to scale
* You'll use your amendable leadership skills to arrive at the best possible outcomes, resulting in others learning from you, and inspiring others to want to work with you
What will make you successful
* You have 3+ years of digital interface and product design experience in delivering high-volume, high-profile or award-winning products; preferably experience with enterprise SaaS
* You have strong knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research
* You're seasoned in the many development and delivery frameworks (and you can be successful within them)
* You're proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas, collaborate, and collect feedback (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
* You have a proven track record in distilling a vision for great user experiences, negotiating with and inspiring others to get behind the vision, and ultimately delivering products that are known for their delightful experience and customer success
* You're organized, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner
* You have expertise with modern design suites like Figma, Sketch, Framer, InVision, but you also know when and how to use a whiteboard
* You have strong familiarity with web technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions; you'll preferably have some coding experience
* You have experience working with and visualizing data; data science and machine learning knowledge is a huge plus
* You have examples of your strengths as a proven digital product designer
The DataRobot product team is tasked with understanding user problems and behaviors, defining the product roadmap and vision, and driving agile software development teams. Critical to customer success is understanding how AI, an undelivered promise until now, can be of value to mainstream business. DataRobot Product is directing our machine learning development into a direction that transforms business outcomes.
Interested? Apply now!
DataRobot provides a predictive analytics platform to rapidly build and deploy predictive models the cloud or an enterprise.