Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 200,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education and NGO, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open source, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our product team. That's where you come in.
You will make an impact at Pantheon by creating visual artifacts and design mockups as part of our engineering work cycle, leading to better internal alignment and better end-user experiences. You'll also have critical input at every stage of the development process. To start, you'll work with product owners and users to research behaviors to inform product features. Once features are defined, you'll work closely with product management on early wireframes and specs. During the implementation phase, you will team up closely with engineering team members for fine-tuning designs, creating assets, and awesomeifying (yup, it's a word) experiences.
Pantheon's core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Cool Stuff You'll Do
* Design interfaces and interactions for the product
* Advocating for the user from an ease of use and intuitive learning perspective
* Create product experiences for developers to push code, launch sites, and work collaboratively with Git branches
* Puzzle out user experiences that allow organizations like UC Berkeley to scale and manage hundreds of websites with their small agile team
What We Offer
* Fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team
* Unlimited vacation
* Dog-friendly office (HQ)
* Maternity and paternity leave
* Monthly gym and book allowance
* Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
* Fully loaded kitchen and daily catered lunches (HQ, NY, MN)
* Discounts on custom bicycles (the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle)
* Pantheon recently closed its Series D funding ($40m) <link>
* Pantheon is one of America's Best Workplaces of 2018 <link>
* Pantheon earns Top 10 Ranking in "Best Software Awards" by G2 Crowd <link>
* Pantheon actively sponsors programs like the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC 19) <link>
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Pantheon is a website management platform for Drupal & WordPress sites.