This is an exciting opportunity to work through challenging market access opportunities using innovative thinking and modern design techniques.
* Work closely with the product design leads, software engineers, and product managers to translate user needs and goals into elegant product designs and interfaces.
* Contribute to an existing design system to craft responsive interfaces and components.
* Ideate, test, validate, and present new functionality to the team.
* Prototype your ideas and partner with User Research to collect feedback from users.
* Document designs, interactions, user flows, and other product specs before handing-off to the engineering team
* Partner with the QA team to ensure the quality of the end product.
* Bachelor's degree in design or certificate in immersive design program with a specialization in digital product design
* 3-6 years of design work experience
* Design portfolio showcasing 2 to 3 responsive web, desktop or mobile design projects
* Highly proficient in Sketch
* Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
* Experience designing micro-interactions
* Knowledge and experience of UX processes and best practices
* Strong visual design skills, including typography and the ability to produce high-fidelity mock-ups
* Understanding of layout and grid systems
* Strong attention to the little details
* Time management and organizational skills and ability to work independently on multiple projects with overlapping timelines
* Ability to learn quickly and work both independently and in a team
* Ability to work with shifting priorities
* Experience with Abstract version control software for Sketch
* More advanced knowledge of CSS
* Interaction design
* Work with purpose - join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
* Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
* 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
* Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
* Long Term Incentive Plan
* 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
* Located in up-and-coming Fulton Market neighborhood
* Shuttle service to Ogilvie and Union stations
* Discounted memberships for local gyms and Divvy
* Free snacks, drinks, and coffee always available
* Your choice between Mac or PC
* Fun office events and celebrations
* Convenient to public transportation, with pre-tax commuter benefits available
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.