Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a talented and passionate product designer to join our growing design and research studio. This full stack designer will have a significant impact on our business as they contribute to the design direction for the AWS Internet of Things product design team. Throughout the strategy, design, and development lifecycle, the designer will work collaboratively with a strong design team, engineers, product managers and executives.
AWS provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. AWS UX Design and Research works to enable our users, from Netflix to your next-door neighbor, to harness the power of the cloud. If you want to work on some of the world's biggest design challenges, and make tools that builders will use to create the great products of tomorrow, join our team.
We care about your career growth too. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you'll review it regularly to ensure you're on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger opportunities, or get to the next level, we'll help you get there. Our business is growing fast and our people will grow with it.
* Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable data insight products in a team environment for the AWS IoT platform group
* Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings
* Use business requirements and market research to assist in developing use cases, high-level requirements
* Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of new web and on-device software applications
* Art direct or design the visual design of the web and software applications
* Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes
* Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
* Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and Amazon executives for review and feedback
* Contribute to the UX group's shared knowledge of user-centered design and research methodologies
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.