Built by experts from Salesforce, Wall Street, and Zuora, Aviso is the world's first AI-powered revenue guidance platform. Using the power of predictive AI insights and a system of nudges, Aviso is a proven game changer on sales performance for Fortune 500 companies such as Dell and Honeywell and high growth SaaS leaders such as Splunk, MongoDB, and Elastic. Aviso helps modern sales teams realize the dream of guided selling, turns silos into interconnected team actions, and drives more revenue with less CRM.
Across our Bay Area and India offices, we are a team of builders, sellers, and experimenters with a drive to win, a passion for AI, and a shared ethos of fairness and excellence. We are looking for a top Product Designer to join our Product & Design team based in our Redwood City HQ.
This job is for you if…
* You're a passionate designer with experience in creating next generation mobile and web experiences to solve real-world problems for enterprise users.
* Possess strength across interaction and visual design, with a penchant for data visualization.
* Interested in creating elegant design solutions for presenting complex AI-driven features.
* A self-motivated product designer with cross functional communication skills and effective time management.
* Experience working with project management systems such as Jira and Confluence.
* A startup spirit of working on exciting market problems at the frontier of risk and reward.
This is what you'll do…
* Leading the charge in designing the next generation of the Aviso's mobile and web applications.
* Bring designs to life in collaboration with product managers and front-end developers.
* Participating in customer and brand storytelling for Fortune 500 and SaaS leaders.
* Create mobile and web applications and next generation experiences for Sales-one of the frontier functions of business to adopt next generation enterprise technology.
* Robust brainstorming and rapid testing of ideas with Product, Customer Success, and Sales team members. We drink our own champagne and constantly improve our product.
* Interviewing users to understand their daily workflow and friction points.
* Creating iterative designs based off of use cases and user stories defined by Product Management.
* Documenting customer journey maps and assisting product management with uses flows.
* Improve the overall user experience based off of historical usage metrics.
* Rapid sketching, wire-framing, and different fidelity prototypes to support various types of prospects and customer focused experiments to constantly refine our user experience.
* Create development ready design deliverables and ensure final design fidelity
What we're really looking for…
* BS or MS in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent experience
* 4 - 6 years doing software experience design.
* Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for web and mobile information architecture, design systems, and usability approaches.
* Strong portfolio of software products that you're proud of designing and bringing to market.
* Expertise with state of the art tools including Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Principle/Flinto, and Adobe Creative Suite-as well as others that are part of your toolkit.
* Experience collaborating in distributed team environment as well as direct work with developers for successful implementation of designs.
Aviso offers AI-driven forecasting and sales visibility platform.